We’re home!  And boy oh boy am I glad to be here.

Two days ago (Sunday, so says Mom) we went to Grandma’s.  I had such a great time there that day.  I chased squirrels, rabbits, and birds.  I lazed around in her backyard keeping a watchful eye out for all those nasty critters.  I’m sure my grandma appreciated it.  I thought things were going great, until…

Then came Monday morning.  Mom got up super early Monday morning, which I thought was weird, but I went with the flow and spent the early morning out in the yard.  Life was great.  Then mom made me come in.  I didn’t want to.  The air was cool and fresh and the rabbits were out in abundance.  Just as soon as I obeyed her command to come in, she left me!

She and grandma were gone for a very, very long time.  I mean a VERY long time.  Like, ALL DAY!  It was just getting light out when they left, and it was full dark when they came home!  Geesh! I was sure mom was very, very mad at me since she left me all day.  I was so sure in fact that when she tried several times to make me go outside and go potty when they came back I went and hid in Grandma’s room.  And there was NO WAY I was going to eat supper!

But I got mom back.  At two o’clock in the morning I woke mom up with a bark.  She was so startled she jumped a foot off the bed and her heart raced so much she thought she was going to have a heart attack!  HA!  She let me go outside, and I stayed out there for three hours while she watched TV.  Being outside in the night air was wonderful and I really loved it.  Finally I decided she’d had enough and I came back inside so she could go back to bed.

Today, Tuesday, I spent most of the day outside.  Mom must have felt really guilty for leaving me home all day Monday because she and Grandma took me for three walks.  We played outside, and she made me a good supper, and I chased rabbits, and it was a great day.  Finally we came home, and I sure am glad to be here.

Mom can’t figure out how to get a picture of me and Grandma off the memory card (gawd she’s such a dunce), otherwise I’d post it for you.  If she can figure out how to do it I’ll add it to this post.  Until then, take my word for it, my Grandma is AWESOME.  And now I’m going to bed, because I’m tired from that long couple of days at Grandmas.  Tomorrow is a new day!  🙂